Home Inspections in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, & Orange County
Inform You Home Inspections allows you and your family to rest assured knowing that you are receiving a detailed and comprehensive home inspection. We understand the inspection is often requested during the contingency period of purchasing a home, and is often needed to assist in the decision-making process. That is why we will complete the inspection process within 24 hours of accepting the assignment. Your professional home inspection report, which will include photos, will be emailed to you and/or your agent within 24 hours of the completion of the inspection.
Our Inspection Services Include:
- 20% Discount for verified First Responders (Peace Officers, Firefighters, Nurses, and Military). Expires September 30, 2020.
- Flexible appointments to accommodate your schedule.
- Inspection of all aspects of the property, from the basement to the roof line and all areas in between. The inspection shall be completed by the current Standards of Practice of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (“InterNACHI SOP”) posted at www.nachi.org/sop.
- Optional inspection of the sewer line, irrigation/sprinkler systems, pool, and spa, can be added for an additional fee.
- On-site verbal reports.
- Emailed PDF report including digital images. (See Sample Report)
- 10% Discounts for military, peace officers, firefighters, and teachers.
- 50% discounts for an inspection of a similar residential property within 60 days if your original purchase failed to close for any reason.
- General Liability and E&O Insurance.
- Free 90-day Warranty.
The property inspection takes 2-4 hours, depending on the size of the property. We encourage you to walk through your residential inspection with us. This allows us to explain the inspection procedure and the information which will be included in your detailed report. Being present at the inspection will also help you become familiar with all aspects and components of the home.
Your detailed home inspection report will contain a description and photos of any areas of concern. The comprehensive report of the home’s condition will assist you in moving forward with one of the largest financial decisions of your life.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our home inspection services.